NL | EN | 中文

Koevoets Advocaten

Residence Permit for Partner and/or Child

> > > Residence Permit for Partner and/or Child

When application for a residence permit to The Netherlands is possible

If you wish to apply for a residence permit for your partner and / or minor child who is a foreign national, it is possible under following circumstances.

Your partner should meet the following requirements:

  • he /she is married to you or has a lasting relationship with you
  • he /she is not married to someone else
  • he /she is 21 years or older
  • he / she must take a Dutch language test in his or her own country
  • he /she is not declared to be undesirable in the Netherlands

Your child must meet the following requirements:

  • the child is a minor (younger than 18 years old). No residence permit will be issued for adult children
  • you can proof that you are the legal parent to the child